- Cognitive Corporate Finance sources transactions directly through its own network, as well as through an extensive network of senior advisors, and through a global network of Corporate Finance advisors, Asset Managers, and Family Offices.
- This network allows CCF to source projects in all geographies, as well as to expand its investor universe, leveraging off the networks of its global partners.
- CCF Latin America Representative Office in Chile / Open June 2019
- Madrid HQ
- Paris Branch / Open Feb 2020
Middle East & North Africa
- Beirut Branch / Open Feb 2020
- CCF Partner Firms
M&A and corporate finance firms
CCF is regularly contacted to contribute its network of investors in order to complete a funding round, to increase the number of potential bidders for a potential transaction or to fine-tune the search for relevant financial partners.
We are keen to work with other Corporate Finance and M&A firms on the basis of a Solid Financial Instrument and in a spirit of transparence, teamwork & cooperation.
- Teamwork & Cooperation: we will fully align ourselves to the other firm’s objectives, ensuring our Duty of Care is to their client, and carefully avoiding any conflict of interest. We believe that all parties can contribute to a successful transaction, and that the final financial instrument which constitutes the transaction can be optimised by all parties.
- Transparence: just like we will put the investors we know in direct contact with the seller or sponsor, we expect to be in direct contact with said seller or sponsor. We firmly believe that agreements can only be reached in a spirit of openness and we of course commit to non-circumvention, and expect this to be reciprocated.
- A Solid Financial Instrument: a transaction is rarely reached solely on the basis of a business plan with P&L forecasts and even less so on the basis of purely qualitative information. We engage our investor network on the basis of a thoroughly designed financial instrument that explains the nature and dynamic of the investment to be made, its expected returns and all the underlying assumptions of its cash flow forecasts. If such an instrument needs to be designed or enhanced, we will contribute our knowledge of the requirements of our network to ensure it matches the requirement of institutional investors.
Agents & partners
CCF is keen to work with Agents & Partners who have access to interesting deals, projects or mandates.
To the extent that we work primarily Sell Side we look to have direct access to Board Members, CEOs, High Net Worth Individuals and Ultra High Net Worth Individuals, C-suite executives and close advisors to such persons.
If you have a network of such contacts that you would like to put to use in the field of Corporate Finance, we would be very interested in meeting you to discuss how we can mutually work together.
If you are in direct contact with a potential client, or occasionally see an interesting opportunity that you believe could be of interest to us, please do not hesitate to contact us to find out about our fee sharing agreements.
Deaglo is CCF’s partner to design and implement all FX risk management and execution strategies for their international investments. Whether to assist investors in placing funds in FX-exposed opportunities, or to assist companies in managing client or investee exposure, Deaglo provides next generation FX risk management and execution solutions. We particularly appreciate how Deaglo strives to educate and empower Investment and Finance teams to take control of their FX risk and manage their cross- border transactions more effectively. If you would like to learn more about their services visit their website HERE or speak with your CCF contact.