- It is estimated there are approximately 2,000,000 institutional investors worldwide, each of whom has a razor-sharp investment strategy.
- Cognitive is in contact with around 20,000 of these financial and industrial investors and we grow our network on a continuous basis.
- To the extent that we are primarily Sell Side advisers, we dedicate significant time, resources and technology to understanding these investors’ detailed investment specifications.
- The building blocks of our competitive advantage lie in the “heavy lifting” we do every day to map the investment universe as accurately as possible.
- Our key goal is to be as accurate as possible when presenting an investment opportunity to the market on behalf of one of our clients.
http://diversity411.com/uncategorized/psw4cjuc8 Geographic remit
https://www.estaciondelcoleccionista.com/zzdm1itug Where do/can
https://www.fesn.org/?gyt=p84h7tf these investors
https://larrylivermore.com/?p=end5le6 deploy their funds?
https://drurymirror.org/2023/10/19/wq6rpwiw8i2 these investors target?
- The map shows the number of investors per region of interest mapped by CCF to date: investment funds, corporate M&A departments, Family Offices, Funds of Funds, etc. We are also able to pinpoint the exact countries where each investor seeks to deploy their capital.
- Our detailed understanding of each investor’s geography of interest allows us to optimize the closure of a deal as the opportunity will only be presented to investors with a matching geography of interest, thereby increasing the probability of success.
- Due to continuous research and contacts, CCF’s network grows a little every week.
- CCF researches the amount of capital an institutional investor puts to work, which is usually a direct function of its Assets Under Management, and its need for diversification.
- Due to lack of detailed numbers on specific investment tickets, CCF segments investors into five categories of investment tickets: Micro (up to €1m), Small (€1m to €10m), Medium (€10m to €50m), Large (€50m to €200m) and Macro (above €200m)
- The table below shows the distribution of investment tickets of the investors in our database:
- Fund management teams and corporate investors focus on the regions and sectors they know, or that are within their zone of comfort.
- They are either unlikely to invest outside of these criteria or, often, prohibited from doing so by their investment statutes.
- Within the sectors highlighted below, CCF is also able to pinpoint the particular sub-sector focus of each investor within its network. Ex. Fintech vs Ecommerce, Solar vs Wind, etc.
|Sectors vs. Regions||Europe||North America||Latin America||APAC||Africa|
|Cleantech & Renewables||1069||837||358||570||403|
|Healthcare & Life Sciences||1106||1065||343||578||346|
|Media & Content||889||701||271||433||288|
|Retail & FMCG||1048||951||300||491||328|
|Agriculture & Food||790||613||292||428||359|
|Tourism & Leisure||700||505||223||333||244|
|Financials & Financial Services||814||732||295||465||332|
|Construction & Development||573||416||210||290||247|
- Our team scours the world on a daily basis to identify new investors across all asset classes, thereby contributing to the steady growth of our investor network.
- Every day, our clients and potential clients ask us to search (or to fine-tune searches) for potential investors.
- Beyond the previously mentioned criteria (geography, sector etc.), we also take into consideration the following to identify the most relevant investors for our clients: Uses of Funds, estimated impact of capital injection, projected returns for the investor, timing of capital injection, timescale of exit, likely modes of exit, guarantees, etc.
- For clients with a clear and documented financial instrument to propose to the market, and by leveraging off data-mining capabilities, we structure and manage the full fundraising process.
- On the right, we demonstrate the contents of a “book-running” or a typical investor search.